Online Books and Journals
- We subscribe to thousands of e-journals, e-books, and databases and you can access them 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- The best place to start is Quick Find, the Archer Library portal to our entire collection. To find full text items in Quick Find, refine your search using the "Full text online" filter.
- Information about searching Quick Find can be found here. If you are having trouble finding what you need, you can reach us via chat, email or text (306-993-1116).
- You can also search our databases directly from the Library database listing.
- We also have a broad range of research guides available to help you locate information.
- When connecting to e-journals, e-books, and databases from Quick Find from off-campus you will need to authenticate using EZProxy. Normally, you will be directed to an authentication page where you need to enter your uregina.ca username and password (also used for Webmail and URCourses). If you are having trouble logging in with your uregina.ca username/password, please contact the IT Support Desk or visit our off-campus access page.